We had a very nice Thanksgiving, even with Papa Bear away. I cooked a small meal, with ham instead of turkey. Panda ate her entire plate of food, while Cinnamon hardly ate anything. How's that for a switcher-roo???
We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV in the morning and the Cat in the Hat in the afternoon. We missed Papa Bear at the table (I probably missed him more than everyone else), but it was very pleasant nonetheless!
Gummy Bear is now drinking from a straw sippy cup and eating crackers, cold cereal, graham crackers, and anything he can find on the floor, edible or not. This morning, Panda frantically called me to come get something out of his mouth. Cinnamon had taken a small ink pad out of its container and left it on the floor, so of course Gummy went right for it. Good thing it's not toxic. He had blue spit up for a little while.
Our ward had its primary sacrament meeting presentation today. Even though I'm not serving in Primary right now, I got to help out filling in for the pianist for a couple of rehearsals. Panda did an excellent job with her few lines. We didn't really practice reading it together very much, so imagine how flabbergasted I was when she got up to the microphone and recited her lines perfectly from memory! She memorized her lines while the program was being presented. Wow! I had no idea she had such a great memory. She has also memorized the First Article of Faith.
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to add this time. Our PC has a virus (despite lots of virus protection). It will probably be a month before we either get a new one or get it fixed, so I'm stuck with the laptop. I'm not sure how to load pictures yet onto this computer (or if I want to clutter it up with pictures), so we'll see later.
Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment